Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, I'm finally blogging. I've been wanting to but never thought I had the time. Now I realized it's a great use of my time because I think it's a great way to capture memories!

My family has been unschooling the past 6 or 7 years and I wish I had all of it somewhere to look at, it has been a BLAST! Now Lydia and Graham have decided to give school a try. It's been a whirlwind of emotions for me, but I am going to be supportive of their decision! It's their life and they will enjoy the experience.

We are getting ready to go to Wisconsin for a vacation before school starts. We are all in need of some cabin time! A break from the doorbells, the computers, the activities!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

It's about time!! Have fun in the Dells...me jealous.

Amy G said...

Ahhhhh, you found me!! Only you girl!!

zamozo said...

I found you too! Have a great time and Happy Anniversary!

Amy G said...

Yea, I'll be talking to you when I get back about figuring out this blogging world! :)

juliecache said...

Welcome to the blogger club!